Orders are despatched within 2-7 working days. Some items are made to order which means they will take a little longer, please refer to the product description for more information or please contact us at email@example.com
- Delivery is FREE on all orders and is sent using UPS courier service, which is fully insured.
- Once shipped the item will be delivered in 1-2 working days.
- £10 per order and will be sent via UPS international courier service.
- Once shipped the item will be delivered in 1-3 working days.
- £12 per order and will be sent via UPS courier service.
- Once shipped the item will be delivered in 2-5 working days.
- All orders are fully insured and a signature will be required upon delivery of your order, which is secure and reliable.
- For orders outside of the EU the recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are advised to check these details themselves before placing the order.
Tracking your Parcel
If you have ordered online with us you will receive an email to confirm that your items have been dispatched. If you are concerned you have not received your parcel please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Late and Lost Deliveries
If your delivery has been delayed, then please use the tracking number that is sent once your order has been dispatched to enable you to chase it up with UPS.
We cannot refund or replace lost items until 20 working days after the date of despatch.
Delays can often be caused by customs checks, which can sometimes take up to 1 week.
Catherine Zoraida Jewellery is made using the finest materials and craftsmanship. However, if for any reason you are not happy with your jewellery please get in touch at and we will be happy to arrange an exchange or full refund. You must get in touch within 14 working days of receiving your jewellery to be entitled to a full refund or exchange. Items must also be unworn and in their original condition.
Earrings unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, cannot be returned.
Bespoke or specially adapted jewellery cannot be returned as it has been specifically designed for you only.
Ring sizes need to be specified when ordering but we can re-size at a later stage for a small fee.
Our Gold Re-plating service is great if you feel your jewellery needs a fresh dip of Gold. There will be a small charge for this service.
Please contact us if you jewellery needs any adjustments or repair work and we will make sure its back with you as soon as possible.